Easy Homemade Strawberry Lemonade. This homemade strawberry lemonade Recipe is the perfect refreshing summer drink made with strawberries and tart lemons. Add a splash of vodka to make this a Strawberry Lemonade cocktai
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 9 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup lemon
- 1 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries thawed or fresh strawberries
- In a medium pot add the sugar and 1 cup of water up to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Squeeze your lemons, saving only the juice.
- Using a fork mash the strawberries so they are in small pieces.
- In a large pitcher, combine the rest of the water, simple syrup, lemon juice, and strawberries.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice.