- 1 orange sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups Sierra Mist or Sprite
- 1 cup white rum optional
- Rosemary for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl over ice. If using a really large punch bowl, you can double the recipe.
- This punch can be made ahead of time, but don’t add the ice or soda until just before serving so as not to dilute or lose its fizz.
- You can sub the lemon-lime soda for ginger ale.
- You can add lemon and limes slices as well.
- Keep alcohol on the side for guests to add their own and keep the punch itself kid-friendly.
- I like white rum, spiced rum, whiskey, and vodka with this recipe.